Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Saturday, October 02, 2004
Narcissim
Eh... hope I din spell my title wrongly.
Well, why this title? B'cos I have putting up alot of my own photos... hehe... Really like this blog, at least I can keep alot of photos!! Amen. Aniwaes.. seeing this photos always brings back a lot of memories... hmmm I really miss those daes...
Looking at these photos also reminds me of my sporty nature last time... which now has been replaced with my lethargy. Think I really want to go back to playing netball. It's a sport that I was really passionate abt before. I could stay behind to just train for shootings almost everydae and last time trainings were abt twice a week, 3-4 hours straight per session. Under the hot noon/afternoon sun. Wow... last time I really had quite some grit I think. haha... we were only allowed half a cup of water every 1 hour. imagine... and also last time how the whole team were put through the drill. trust me, netball training is not just abt shooting. passing... it's also abt PT = physical training. haha i call it physical torture. =P And last time... my seniors were much stricter. I can still remember the passing at the rifle range. wow. the power of the passes. we were made to stand in front of these walls and the seniors will pass a really hard right hand pass at us. we juniors need to go and catch it or when the ball bounce on the wall behind us; we either get hit by the ball or get punished. Think that's when i really having strong grip...
Haha... oh no I'm going down memory's lane again... but well, these memories are really happy ones.
I'll talk more later... think I have already talked alot todae... haha

ranted by Jerraine @ 1:09 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER