Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Sunday, May 15, 2005
Mystery Of The Nile...
Watched Mystery Of The Nile just now with Khiok Seng and Eugene and Jane... It was a double date... Wow... the movie was just stupendously fabulous! Saw 3 Wonders of the World on the film... Watched the show at OmniMax... so you can imagine the Nile River, the pyramids, and this christian temple that built out of bedrock... I was utterly amazed... at the miracles God can do through man...
Here's some of the amazing pictures I managed to find through the internet. I read the introduction how these rocks are built from bedrock... Basically, a king built these in 25 years with help from angels... Read it with a pinch a salt lah... I am just amazed enough by the creation... by the lack of technology even then!


The pictures shown here are pictures of Bet Giorgis, a church dedicted to St George who is the patron saint of Ethiopia. This was built like in 1167 - 1207... Truly, when I saw the bedrock-hewn church on the film just now, it just emphasized to me how small I am... And yet God constantly reach out to us and kept on wanting to have a relationship with us... This link will lead u to the website where I found the pictures and info.
It made me feel so grateful that God is the Lord who can do everything... And that I am his child... Yeah... it's definitely food for thought! I'll type more later about it when I thought thru it more...

aniwaes, yesterdae I stayed over @ joanna's hse and it was interesting in the sense that we din realli had the chance to spend time with one another but we still got to know each other a bit better.. I think it's due to the temperament test... =) Aniwaes.. I'm falling asleep... think I'll type more tml then.

ranted by Jerraine @ 11:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER