Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
"Evangel" - Spreading the Good News
Hi peeps,

think I sorta neglected my blog again... been sick on and off and spread to so much people... goodness, i think the virus that struck me was realli active... then i lost my voice recently. Well, I think losing my voice was pretty good (not that it helped made things more peaceful) but it helped me to want to be more outward-focused as i turned to writing cards to take my mind off my self-pitying tendencies.

... and i took the time to listen to nature that dae. din share this with anyone yet (exclusive on my blog!) but went down to the park to listen to the insects and birds. i felt that it was good for me as that dae we were supposed to have the special weekend and it aided me in preparing my heart for it. As usual, the lesson was thought-provoking and it made me realise that sometimes without such special lessons, i may never realli face the questions or issues i have face-on as i can get myself busy with other things. do i feel truly so grateful for everything that God has blessed me with that i am 'overflowing' with good news that i wanna share? for me, i think evangelism has gotten to the point that unless i have something that i think is truly impacting and great then i will want to share e.g. special events. i seem to feel that i need to have an attractive package... i realised i lack the past simple zeal when i just wanted people to know this God who is so loving and merciful. and i have a fear when i am with my friends... i fear to be too christian... piang then i caught myself. what is this 'too christian'? John's words sounded in my head. am i letting my light shine only to people i choose because i am afraid of some ppl's reaction? who am i more afraid of? God or people?

As i flipped through some of my old entries... wah... i lost the passion to go all out for my friends. and i think i spent less than 10 percent of my total time on them. i spent so much time working, family, then i distributed the time between church commitments and campus events... bleh... bad time management was my bane. was so busy rushing here and there i felt i had no time even for myself.

well...as the new semester is coming, i think i need to schedule my time properly... need to ask God for alot of advice. aniwaes... need to head back to work. blehz.
ranted by Jerraine @ 2:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER