Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Goodbye
From a few thosand, you were pruned to a couple of hundred
many memories attached to those left behind
memories of happiness and sadness
memories of anger and forgiveness
memories of depression and acceptance
memories of craziness and reflection
many many memories
deleted with just one button.
------------------------------------------------------------
Perhaps I am abit exaggerated la... being so sad that I deleted all my mp3s... but hey... I dun even throw my primary school textbooks away until 2 years ago.... I am a collector and very reluctant to throw away stuff one...
It's also a sin of mine ba... I never quite see me keeping those music mp3s as stealing ba... Din wanna see it that way cos like this the whole world also thieves liao... but then, I should do the right thing... If I cant even do the right thing in this small matter and I wish to compromise, how else can I hold fast in my convictions in big issues?

Jesus prayed to His Father: “Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth. As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. For their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they themselves also may be sanctified in truth.” (John 17:17-19) Jesus came to Earth and in doing that gave up all the glory He had just to come to and save our souls. He came to demostrate how to follow the will of our Father and showed us as God's word is truth that we should also follow God's word in our lives and in letting God show us the purpose.

“And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove (demonstrate) what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect." (Romans 12:2) And this verse helps me to remind myself that even though downloading is such a rampant thing to do in the world, I should not be follow the world! I should be following God's Word... and looking @ His truth. "Thou shalt not steal" is what I should be looking at.

And most importantly... in "Don't you know that a little yeast works through the whole batch of dough?" (1 Corinthians 5:6) It's about how a little sin of compromise can cause rot in my entire spiritual life.
Thank you, God, for giving me the Bible.
ranted by Jerraine @ 12:36 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER