Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Regrets
=Regrets=

Went around smsing ppl abt what's their top things they wanna do and their top two regrets if todae is their last dae... Someone sent back a pretty amazing answer...that he regretted never buying a camera. At first I was like 'wah!! this kind of things also regret...' then the person replied that he doesn't have alot of regrets. And this made me think a long time. Okay from Lavender MRT to Clementi MRT.

I realised that I have a lot of regrets... and alot of my regrets are things that i either never did or never finished accomplishing. Some of my regrets are things I did to others. I think my top most regret will be never trying enough to make an impact on my family abt God. I also regret never reaching out to my friends and ... with some, this regret will stay for a long time. I also regret never putting enough efforts in my studies until too late. I also regret never changing earlier to cause less grief and pain to others. I also regret never resolving issues before it got too complicated. I also regret never saying I forgive you enough. I also regret I never sought forgiveness enough... As I wrote this down... I realised... alot of regrets are due to lack of effort... and a lack of action.

Yeah... I dun wanna go to heaven and have so many regrets! I wanna leave with as less regrets as possible... I know God loves me for what I am... but I also want to have less regrets when I am privileged to see Him. I want to be more disciplined and not waste the fruits of the Holy Spirit that I do have. I may have that bit more patience, that bit more love, but without self-control; all these are nought. I need to start with my schedule and continue my fight to be disciplined as a person. I don't want to come to a stage and regret for what I didn't do. I want to become a person who will be a God-loving, mature person who can be relied on and who is genuinely happy. Yepz.

Okies. back to studying for quiz. =P
ranted by Jerraine @ 11:12 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER