Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Sunday, September 11, 2005
Healing nicely...
hi folks!!

glad to announce that i've been able to get betta... after the dengue scare I had on fridae. had a bad fever with fluctuating temperature... goodness... with the number of cases spiking up like no one's business it's scary manz!

aniwaes... I went on date on Saturdae. it was an encouraging date and I got to know a brother betta... it's interesting to get to know someone who i thought i have a vague idea abt and be proven wrong abt my assumptions (that i din knew i had in the first place). almost cldn't go cos i was afraid of a repeat of my sudden fever... God Bless... and I was able to go.

It's also been quite an eventful week... With NUS sistas falling sick one after another! After Vanessa fell sick from flu, Wanjun also suffering from a chronic night cough, me with flu and fever, Sera and her migraines and Marilyn who is now in hospital due to the bacterial infection in her lympathic system (not v sure tho)... goodness... we need to pray v hard for everyone's health... especially for sistas.

this week been quite good for me... i must sae that though i am sick... and also realized i am behind in my school work revision schedule. However... this week been good for my heart... just healing and able to just grieve properly. I have managed to not cry for the past 2 daes and I think it's a step closer for me to healing completely. Or also can be due to my tendency to not want to be so vulnerable. Eh... well. need to check my heart again. =P But at least I am not wasting so much paper.
yep... aniwaes... need to go back to revising... and poem writing. haz.

thanks God... for just being there when I need yea...

Victoria
ranted by Jerraine @ 11:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER