Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Sunday, September 18, 2005
Interesting week...
I had a pretty interesting week... Everything was going pretty well and I enjoyed a great hangout (mid-autumn themed) on wednesdae~ but then... haha... i realise that it takes so little to jus spoil my mood. i was late for my quiz... and as expected i was pretty flustered when i reached class... so i din do as well as i wld like. and it really got to me for a while. however, it was great that the lesson on fridae and saturdae were so convicting! it was lessons abt the heart and the faith. wahz... once again i am amazed by how God paced his lessons for me. amen.

well... then todae i had a little disagreement with a brother. it was over the mis-interpretation of a sms. well it din had anything to do with directly actually but well i was sorta the middle-person. went with my emotions and realised that the move was pretty much of a mistake. cos i was just looking @ it with one perspective and i rushed my judgement of things and... i shldn't be the one who handled the matter. yepz. well... that was sobering for me. and after that i went for my grandma's birthdae dinner. even though it was my maternal grandma... once again i was reminded how frail she can be and is. she's 78 years old now and after hearing what joyce shared... my grandma realli dun have that many years to go... i realli have to grab chance with her. i realli have to just grab chance with anyone... especially after ZM's passing... Ppl need to see the hope of a better tomorrow... and i am still suffering from regrets...

aniwaes... just wanna share all this just for now. yeps yeps.
going to type a poem later. in the mood for it. hehz
ranted by Jerraine @ 12:16 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER