Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
putting on my night-cap


translation of my current fave song:

Gazing at your silhouette
It looks lonely and too pale
I really wish to accompany you
To walk past these crowds and noise

When the sky turns grey
Your sadness comes in waves
I really wish to walk into
Your heart that is heavily chained up

I am always waiting for you behind you
Waiting for you to turn and see me
My smile will bring you and happiness
I will take all your sadness
Everything that is about you
I will keep and cherish it

Waiting for the day you will notice me
Even if I am just a little speck of dust in your world
I will still give you all my light and warmth

I gather my courage and shout to you
You must hear this
I will not allow you to be alone again
I want you to hug the warmth I give you

... This is one of the many love songs that God has been singing to me but I have been ignoring him...
Listening to this song, the queen cried. She cried and cried for the number of times she rejected to listen and to pay attention. Thank you God for never giving up...

Labels:

ranted by Jerraine @ 2:14 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER