Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Tuesday, October 12, 2004
Melancholy...
Hey peeps, yup it's me again.
5 days since I last updated eh... me been real busy with my project proposals and all.. still got another 2 weeks to go.. then need to start revising for exams liao... aniwaes, now i'm feeling slightly melancholy...
tml or rather today is someone's birthdae... His name is Eric. If he's still alive, he would be 26 years old now... well... sigh. Shan't think abt it too much...
Today I was rushing in school and tuition... like a busy bee.. heh then went down to NTU to discuss with Jen what to do for her birthdae party.... dunno whether i am too dominating or what. haha i ma cham was telling Jen what to do and not to do. Sorry Jen if I was too forceful. (Jen baby, maybe u will find me quite insecure these daes... think it's my emotional side coming up again... ) mebbe due to the diet i'm on. suppressing my appetite. =P so i am sometimes super hyper sometimes super sensitive to what ppl said.
and todae i was told that i laughed too loudly too many times. yeah. maybe it's the timing and venue. it's probably very true that i shouldn't laugh too loudly in the tutorial room when people are studying. hmm however think... i just want to enjoy being able to laugh... well, the comment made me feel self-conscious, slightly insecure... and also hurt somewhat. and did i talk to the person abt it? nah... why din i do it? cos... i think if i am not feeling super sensitive/abit insecure at that time, that comment wld have rolled off me and been dumped in the deep blue sea somewhere. haha. think what guys said can be quite right sometimes. some gals' moods are just hard to predict. and i think my moods can be hard to detect especially when i am usually quite happy-go-lucky. seldom show my melancholic side except to sistas. think i need to sleep on the matter and just pray to God abt how I felt... and see what God has to teach me and want me to learn...
tml i gotta teach more tuition then after this week, i shall have no more income from tuition liao... sigh. okay on a happier note, the group experiment that i'll be doing seems to be going pretty well so far. hmm think i shall not continue to write further.. shall go watch Jerry Yan on television!!!!!
pls God help me sustain what I wrote in the card. amen. thanks.
ranted by Jerraine @ 1:09 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER