Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Saturday, October 15, 2005
Feeling Emo...
Well... these few daes have been a bit of rollercoaster ride for me... it's been great journaling but also made me realised i really need to resolve some issues with my ex-best friends i had. or rather just one. She made me doubt many ppl and instead of confronting her abt it, I just ran away from her. There. I admitted my cowardice. I am a coward manz. Sigh. And cowards are not what God want me to be...

Was at service todae... and before that went to sentosa for Chris's birthdae. Met a girl there called Patricia who is Year 3 in NUS. Wow... God is telling me something I felt. Then a sister was baptized todae in church... I was tearing pretty badly... Was reminded of Pat. Yesh.. Pat, if u are reading this... I miss u in church. It's harder to meet up with u... and talk as well. Not that I dun feel close to u anymore but I just miss ur absence. And I dun wanna to miss seeing u in Heaven. *grin*

I think i am in an emo mood also because I am getting stressed by the work load. the demands by my professors are higher... the standards definitely getting higher... and i was told that my jap is terrible... that i might fail if i dun get a b+ for my finals. sighz. i am getting discouraged abt my school work. and my health is also showing warning signs again. Thank God for my decision to revamp my time management. Otherwise I think things will be even more demoralising for me. I pray God that I can continually improve on it... and surrender to You abt it. Thanks. Amen.

Think I wanna go on a fast again. This time... on meat. I think i shld be vegetarian.
ranted by Jerraine @ 11:18 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger SummerScent said…

    My dearest Victoria...

    Hey gal...yea...sorry to hear what happened. But i felt that it was good that you let it out before all these feelings become bitterness. Actually i have been feeling that you have been suppressing alot of feelings inside.. u know la..keep giving, keep running around but not stopping for a rest..

    "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and i will give you rest. " Matthew11:28

    It's ok to stop to cry, feel alot. Like the story of Martha & Mary, Stop running around! God is there! Pls stop for a while,stop from relying on yourself, but start trusting God and taking the time to leave all matters in his hands ya? Schoolwork and health are warning signs already, but dun be discouraged yet, cos you can still do sth about it! take care

    love Jojo

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER