Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
meme
I am supposed to be studying for my History & Systems of Psychology exam tomorrow... but I am saturated with facts! taking a 5 min break. haha i type and think fast k?

Maybe I should just go to sleep early for my paper tomorrow.

I love my family, friends, church. and my books. and my food. and my music. and... neverending list la.

I don’t understand why my bones are so dense. lol. no. I don't understand why there's so much prejudice and hate in the world... sigh.

My ex is someone who showed me how love can hurt. REALLY hurt.

I lose my cool when I am stuck in a psuedo-haunted house (ask Ronald and Quek), when I meet seriously fake ppl, when my level of tolerance hits zero (very rare, though luckily), when I see lizards (*can relate to Mari!!).

People say
I am loud. And speak very fast. I disagree. You are just slow. =P

Love is unconditional like how a man died on the cross just to allow me a chance to Heaven. Love is loving the person so much that it hurts. Love hurts... and heals your worst wounds also.

I will always
ask "Why?". I have many many lives. haha.

Forever is only where God is.

I never want to eat food cooked by people with no cook's ethics! haha boycott the takopachi store @ plaza singapura basement 2.

I think the current US President
needs to read the newspapers more.

When I wake up in the morning, I switch off my alarm and go back to sleep again.

I get annoyed when I am asked to do something at last minute.

Kisses are overrated. it's just an exchange of saliva. it's the emotions and meaning behind the action that holds the significance.

I really want to start gaining back my sporty look!

I really need to go hit the books for one more hour before i sleep!
ranted by Jerraine @ 12:06 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER