Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Thursday, April 13, 2006
one of my favourite songs

Image hosting by Photobucket
must say i only noticed this song after listening to Zhi yang singing it during Campus Superstar semi-finals. haha... well Zhiyang is the male student from Hwa Chong Institution who got crowned the overall champion. He has a very clear, crisp tenor voice. Can sing David Tao's songs very well... almost all his songs during the competition are from David Tao. eh... okay why am I going ga-ga over him, or rather, over his voice? cos his voice, though young, is not that polished but sounds smooth enough to touch my heart. his voice seem to really contain the emotions of the songs very well... ahh can't wait for him album!! but then... he's still a student. haha so unlikely for him to come up with an album soon especially when the music companies all write him off as merely a very good voice but not a easy singer to market. (Why? Because there's quite alot of R&B and soul type singers in the market right now... think David Tao, Zhang Zhi Chen, etc... and they all have an edge over Zhiyang. They are composers! Zhiyang is merely a teenager with a voice that can touch people's hearts. These famous singers also have that ability... =P)

aniwaes... I am showing the above song's lyrics... cos i really like the meaning. it's about simplicity of love. kinda similar to the wedding singer's theme song... =)
okay I am going to translate.. haha (i am supposed to be studying...but I am totally smitten by the song... i can listen to it 100
 times repeatedly and never get sick of it. hehe)

English translation of the song : Jiu Shi Ai Ni (Just Loving You)

I always wish to tell you that you give me unexpected happiness
like how an oasis is to a desert
to tell you that you will always by my side
to be my roots my wings to let me fly and have a nest to return to
I am willing I also can give everything without feeling the pinch
just for us to be together to see time pass by
want to remember the way we love each other

Chorus:
Just loving you, loving you. Have its sadness and joys. Having you gives meaning to the mundane. Just loving you loving you. Sweet and assuring. That kind of feeling is just you.

I always wish to tell you that you give me unexpected happiness


like how an oasis is to a desert


to tell you that you will always by my side
to be my roots my wings to let me fly and have a nest to return to
I am willing really willing to give everything to still protect you
oh just for us to be together to see time pass by
please remember the way I love you
oh just loving you, loving you. Not giving up nor leaving. Not minding the storms along the journey.
Just loving you, loving you. Putting you in my palm and giving all the brightest happiness to you.
oh just loving you, loving you I am willing.
just lovin you, loving you want us to be together.
---------------------------------------------------------

*thud* (Newsflash: A female 4th year undergraduate has just fainted due to an unknown reason. She has fainted in front of her desktop, with its screen showing the lyrics of a popular chinese song. Her family are puzzled by the fainting incident and suggests that perhaps she might have been too overwhelmed by the coming exams...)

This is going to be one of the songs that's gonna be played at my wedding. haha. bleahz. In perspective, this song also portrays how God loves me!






ranted by Jerraine @ 12:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER