Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Friday, February 23, 2007
the past, the present, the future
recently been talking quite a bit to my colleague who is fast becoming quite a good friend. as i chatted with her and listened to her stories, i was reminded of my own stories. my stories of late had been about my struggles with discipline and health... but my stories of past had a different inclination. heh. i could almost feel tendrils of unpleasant and pleasant memories caressing the back of my sub-conscious, threatening to break into the open. well, i could not 'tahan' the itch... so i opened the floodgate willingly. it made me once again amazed by how God has protected me so much. I think I said this before but I seriously think that I would not be alive right now if I had not been a Christian since JC. I did plenty of wild things in the past... do I regret them? somewhat... the experiences i went through has tainted my heart, mind and the repercussions are quite permanent aka my health. yet... if i did not have this experience, i think i would be a lot more prideful about my own abilities and be so much more harder to humble.
... yeah... shall go back to marking... :)

Labels:

ranted by Jerraine @ 12:03 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER