Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
a sms my student sent me
going to be changing schools from this week onwards...
just wanna share with u all sth that really encouraged me todae. my student smsed me this:

For all de times tolerated my nonsense in class, thank you.
For all de smiles u gave me, thank you.
For all de times u responded to my whims and whines, thank you.
For all de tests u gave me, thank you. And most of all, thank you for being dere to give me dat hug of urs! have fun in teck whye.

wah... when i got the sms, I nearly cried. She was not one of the students who were always well-behaved in class; in fact, she liked to talk talk to her friends, gave those mischievious grins when I gave her THE LOOK (to silence them), whined when I gave homework; yet, I talked to her most because she always gave me very honest feedback about how I taught. Sigh... really gonna miss my students... sob SOB. Hopefully I would continue to invest my passion and patience in the new school!!! *prayers*

Labels:

ranted by Jerraine @ 10:23 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger SummerScent said…

    awwww..so touching...gosh..cant believe tat a student will do tat! it means that she must be so grateful!
    -jojo

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER