Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Hysterisis - A night to remember
Yeah... I am feeling more hyper todae... haha a stark contrast from my previous two postings hor? Anyway, going to just blog down how I feel about the hysterisis... It was such a great night! Even tho there's some small hiccups and me having a miscom with one of my best friends, I think it's really a night to remember (eh... the missing camera is not one of the reasons... ) for a long time. For a very long time, I cant really remember NUS & NTU combining their powers to present such an event... Except maybe 2 years ago at the last Campus Sunday... Looking at the photos made me nostalgic... That time NUS had 20 people - 12 brothers, 8 sisters... Pat was still in church... The poly ministry was still striving very well. I also saw the golden days of campus when they had over 120 people! haha... piang... now we add all the campus students... think we're not even 10 percent man. However, through the event, I think it really unified our purpose - to just wanna let our passion for campus to keep on burning!!
I'm looking forward to the mission classes next week (dunno which one I'm assigned to)... I wanna be able to learn to have consistent motivation and just have different inspirations. I now have one Saturdae badminton thing going on every week and the Settler's Cafe once a month! Yay~ haha. And I may be joining the netball mission group~ Well... I also need to make sure I dun become too action-oriented again... I also need to remind myself that my main focus is NUS! Yay! Okies... going to sign off now... gotta work. lol.

Oh yeah... do check out the team blog of campus at http://campusofccc.blogspot.com.
If you wanna be part of the team, sms/email me. =)
ranted by Jerraine @ 11:44 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER