Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Monday, August 15, 2005
*pHoar*
Heyhey,
wah... these past few daes has me on an emotional rollercoaster... not saying i am feeling alot of ups and downs but just been pretty intense on my schedule. On fridae, we had bibletalk and Vincent shared things that was food for thought. It was realli a refreshing way to share the Bible and making it so applicable to friends and Christians alike. On Saturdae, we had TGIS which was Thank God It's Saturdae... haha.. it was another dae of packed schedule... I was in gym with Wanjun and spent time with her... just eating and bonding... and then rushed to teach tuition and then rushed to go to church with my friend. Wah... Thank you God for giving me an open friend!! He's curious about the Bible and I'm looking forward to just being able to set up bible studies with him~ Or rather, asking the brothers to set up studies with him~ lol.
I realised that over the years I've been relying so much on how to attract ppl to the Word that i neglected to just make them curious abt the Bible. Well, at least I started out from there! I was thought that I must be like this, this and that that in order to make Christianty attractive. Well... isn't the notion of God's love attractive enough?? It was pretty recently that I realli managed to get it into my head... and it realli makes evangelism very natural and easy for me... It was one thing to know that God will work through me and thus I shld just hand my will to God... but it's another thing to realli do it. And I lost that sense of utter trust to God for quite some time... Thanks Father for just bringing me back to you again and again and forcing me to face my weaknesses again and again... You realli dun give up on me.
I also enjoyed the Saturdae evening service immensely though I did feel pretty drained of energy after that... haha... the food ran out so fast!! wah piang. and I dare sae there were disgruntled hungry Christians still walking around. There was also the karaoke... wah piang... so many people waiting... goodness... It was also a great chance for me to just fellowship with Sandy... hehe.
Yesterdae, I rested at home... and went to celebrate birthdae for Christine... wah piang... my camera got lost. but nvm... sighz. well, we went to eat at marche and afrer that went to catch the fireworks.. but arghz... we settled ourselves at the wrong place! But well, after that we went to TCC at Millenia Walk where we sang bdae song and shared for Christine... it was a great time of fellowship. Wah... I was super embarassed. Sianz... ask me whether my favourite brother was at the cafe. Goodness... My brain just shut down as the question was so surprising... and well... heh. that's that. I just met my ex when I went to buy the cake for Christine... I think my brain was still in shock. =P it was quite interesting to hear how other people fend off difficult questions... haha a brother was so good at answering. piang king of deflection. =P. Then another brother was quite serious is naming down his criterion for his future partner... lol. I was abit sceptical cos it was like... asking for perfection. haha... mebbe cos i am studying psychology... and i can imagine how terribly hard it can be for guys and gals to be on the same frequency. same frequency are already hard to get among the same gender... dun even sae the opposite gender. lol. but well it's a common criteria that everyone wants...
Aniwaes, me gotta go... need to do some work before i prepare myself to go out. ciaos.

love, victoria
ranted by Jerraine @ 9:32 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER