Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Monday, August 08, 2005
Oops...
Heh... oops... forgot to update my blog... again. Aniwaes... this past week has been quite interesting. Alot of ups and downs... hha... I sprained my ankle (bad thing), then i am supposed to be researching on singaporeans' romantic relationships thingie... (good thing?), etc etc...
Had quite a fun time on Tuesdae at Settler's Cafe... Met up with my friend again and just talked and talked. it was good... I felt good being able to really just share with my friend abit abt my life... especially abt being a Christian... This week I felt more mission-focused... I was able to be reach out to quite a few friends and just keeping up with them... Just wanna be a friend to them and able to impact them by my lifestyle. =)
aniwaes... todae spent time with my family and watch Seven Swords with them... abit cmi the movie... the graphics abit too graphic... haha... maybe I am a girl lah... I prefer abit less gory shows. I wanna watch charlie and choco factory leh... hmmm better plan. Aniwaes... tml is NATIONAL DAE!! haha.. happy birthdae SINGAPORE! lol. okies need to sign off now...
ranted by Jerraine @ 5:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER