Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Monday, October 17, 2005
Tues @ Settler's & Sat @ Sentosa with Chris!

Yepyep.. me been playing when I shld be studying. lol. haha... well on tuesdae night I met up with my ex-colleagues @ Manulife... somehow we clicked and managed to stay in contact until now. cool eh? So I decided to bring them to a place they nver went before... my favourite games cafe... SETTLER'S! (oei... where's my advertising fee? hehz) I always like to bring ppl there cos the games are fun... and it realli breaks down and melts any strange, awkward barriers. cos... u start to sabo ppl quite fast. lol.



aniwaes... here's the photos. i think i shld sleep soon so i shant type too much. shall leave more to tml. i will talk abt sat tml. =P



----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



me and kelly. oops... sorry for the sleepy look! haha



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the 3 gals~~! Kelly, me and Chris~~ eh.. i not birthdae gal. why am i in the middle? oops. =P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me, Kelly and Chris again. hee. Andrew took this shot crooked. seems to be adding some erm... style to it? Joanna, what do u think? lol. our NUS resident pro photographer.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Chris and Kelly! with special guest...little dirty miss piggie.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Now the group photo!! =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yeah~~ Chris and me! haha... I like this photo due to the colour, the background and i think i just like this photo... haha

ranted by Jerraine @ 1:35 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER