Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
What's the craizest thing you ever done?
Eh... this entry is inspired by one of my best frens... Just wanna de-stress by typing this... Ahhh... very stressed by my workload. This week and last week will and had been abit crazy... Just reading and reading and reading and typing and typing and typing. Luckily I got to relak at karaoke on Saturdae and had the date... and played netball on Saturdae. Otherwise, very tempting for me to burn books. =P

Aniwaes... here's a list of the crazy things I did.

1) Going to the Pandan Reservoir with Patricia and going there to scream and shout for about... 5 minutes? In broad day light. On a school day.

2) Dancing at the back of a fast-moving truck. (It was at late late late night.)

3) Flew a kite from the back of the truck. (yes... I flew a kite at midnight with my friends.)

4) Walked home from Hwa Chong Junior College twice to challenge myself. I was curious mah... cos Pat does that quite often last time.

5) Going on the stage in the cruise ship to dance a hula item. ( I was in Secondary Two.)

6) Rolling down a flight of staircase twice. (By accident lah!!)

7) Going on stage with my sister to sing 'Xiao Sha Zhou Yi Hui' when I was 12.
(Obviously... the song super oldie now. =P)

8) Continued to play in a full match even after spraining my ankle and running a fever. (Yeah... we won the game also. =P)

9) Queuing up 5 hours just to get Vaness's autograph for my sister. (Duhz... and he wasn't even my idol!!)

10) Never sleeping for 3 daes. (I was quite zombiefied after that. Brain stopped functioning...)

Eh... there's more lah... haha but think I better dun share too much. Later info overload for others...

Aniwaes... need to go back to reading and studying... sob. it's so early liao. Aniwaes, happy birthdae, Chernyang! haha.
ranted by Jerraine @ 2:11 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER