Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Thursday, February 16, 2006
4 facts about me...
got this from Marilyn's website. I always like this so-called 'lame' stuff... haha.

4 jobs you've had in your life:
1) Tuition Teach'er
2) Telemarketer
3) Personal Assistant
4) Flyer distributor

4 TV shows you love(d) to watch:
1) Buffy and the Vampire Slayer (!!!)
2) 白色巨塔 (yes... it's the doctor show... super nice!!)
3) Cardcaptor Sakura and Ruronin Kenshin (I love and still love good anime shows!)
4) Meteor Garden I and MARS ( I hate Meteor Garden 2 ah... I only like the first two episodes and the last episode for MG2. yuck for the rest.)

4 movies you could watch over and over:
1) Lord of the Rings (I dun mind marathoning it again and again and again...)
2) Chocolat
3) Harry Potter and the Socerer's Stone (this was the best installment lah)
4) 人鱼传说

4 places you've lived in:
1) Ang Mo Kio (til I was one year old)
2) Bukit Batok (til I was 15 years old)
3) Yew Tee (yeah... my current home)
4) Singapore (yep me true blu Sinkaporan lah!)

4 places you've been on vacation to:
1) Malaysia
2) Thailand
3) Indonesia
4) Taiwan (when i was in my mom's tummy)

4 places you want to be in:
1) Belgium
2) Australia
3) Japan (yummy... )
4) Switzerland

4 of your favourite foods:
1) Sashimi (Fresh!!!)
2) Dumplings and dumplings...
3) Sorbets...
4) Chocolate (ah!!)

4 of your favourite beverages:
1) Lime Margarita (haha!!)
2) Erdinger
3) Peach Blossom Green Tea
4) Iced Plain Water

4 websites you visit daily:
1) all my friends' blogs
2) NUS's webpage... IVLE.
3) Google
4) Baidu.com
ranted by Jerraine @ 11:31 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER