Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
judged
DISCLAIMER: going to be a rather frank entry. only read if u think you can handle emotional writings.


is it sinful pride to feel judged?
is it just emotions to feel hurt by sincere input?
feeling misunderstood... and judged.
please ask me and let me tell you the answers.
do not gather pieces here and there and think you have a whole story.
your concerns are valid and it's true that truth hurts.
thank you for caring enough to want to tell me the truth.
yet i cant help but smart from the way it was delivered.
am i too perfectionistic in my expectations of other ppl's language?
yes i am. do i need to repent on that? yes.
nevertheless, please keep input to timing before midnight.
perhaps it's just emotions talking now. yes i think it is.
sadly but truely, i think God has given me an answer.
i really need to come to terms with two hard truths.
and it saddens me.
thank God that He is always there. to give me hope. and to let me have complete security in Him.

PS: pls dun worry too much. i am just reflecting. not feeling super down or what. just reflection of my feelings by some events.
ranted by Jerraine @ 12:50 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER