Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Monday, June 05, 2006
yet another baby is born!
eh as I yet have the time to consolidate my photos nor photoshop them, ppl who are waiting for me to put them up... sorry ah. :P
aniwaes... YESTERDAE was the dae a NEW baby is born... Him Nok is baptized into the Campus Ministry! Woohoo... Another brother is baptized liao... though he has graduated, it's great news to have a new addition into the ministry - to bring up the spirits! sisters! let's pray earnestly (not saying we have not been la) for our studies to be baptized!!!! :)

aniwaes... think I need to start using this blog with a more spiritual aim. haha am gonna try to share my quiet times more using this blog. had this idea this morning during my prayer with God. here am I complaining to God about troubles in my life and my schedule and how to put my priorities right, yet I neglect that there's so many things I can mobilize and utilize. was reading "God's Design for Women" and I realised the insights written in this book is realli to be shared. Since my dream is to be able to help as many young people to have a healthy outlook on life, and so many people are reading blogs and writing blogs, my blog should have a more functional use instead of just for me to type my ups and downs. eh not saying i never thot abt this before bba... i think it's more like i think i finally know what primary topic i can write abt ba. heh. so from TOMORROW onwards i shall be sharing more about what I learnt from the book.... :)
okai i got to go... need to start working hehe.
ranted by Jerraine @ 1:14 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER