Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Monday, January 16, 2006
The Art of Forgetting
Just wanna warn you all that the poem below may make you uncomfortable. If you are the type that don't wanna know so much, then please dun read the following post. Just wanna vent some emotions out.
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

The Art of Forgetting

Wish that we were not the adventurous type
Too many memories in too many places
Wish that I did not know so many of your friends
Seeing them reminds me of what you did
Wish that I have a short term memory
What I want to forget just lingers behind
Wish that I did not have so many happy memories
It might be easier for me to be indifferent
Wish that you never made me laugh so much
Then I would not have cried so much
Wish that you were still here
Then maybe I wont miss you so much
Wish that you never made that choice
Then my heart wont ache so badly
Wish that I can be free
Then I can be free to love others
Wish that I knew God before You
Then I would have had his wisdom to guide me through...

I wish for so many things yet many wishes will not be granted.
I have to learn to let go but first I have to forgive myself...
for not having forgotten you.
ranted by Jerraine @ 11:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER