Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Friday, January 06, 2006
God is the best boyfriend ever!
What do women look for in men as their potential boyfriends and husbands?

1) Love:
God has sent down His only Son to die for me. Jesus died for me even before I knew his name!! I have known no men whose love can be so unconditional - be it in fairytale or lore. Even those men who died for their loved ones did it partly due to circumstances. Jesus chose to come down to Earth and died for me in a most painful and humiliating way when He could always choose to go back to Heaven.


2) Security:
Has any men been able to keep to all the promises they ever made? Has any man able to claim they never lied before? If yes. please indicate the name in my tagboard! God has never been false to His promises. He is the Truth. How can he ever lie? Has He fell through any promise He made? NO! God has always been there for me. And He always will be.

3) Money:
Who is richer than God? Who created wealth? Duh... God! Who has a bigger house than God?? Not even the property magnate Donald Trump! God uses gold to pave his road. Who has more property than God? Erm... no one? Whose wealth will never be affected by the market, politics, natural disasters? Only God's!!

4) Able to make me laugh:
Erm... God has given me all the flowers in the world! God has given me the best comedians. God has given me the knowledge that I can laugh at the bad things that happened in my life because I have overcame them. That's why it's called the PAST. God created nitrogen gas. God has a quick mind. Duh. Otherwise who composed the Bible? Knowing there's someone who loves me so much just makes me feel so much joy.

5) Good looks:
Erm... who created the Brad Pitts, Clark Gables? Uh-huh God. Enough said about this.

6) Deep thinker:
If God is not the deepest person, I dunno who else is liao... Who wrote the Bible with all its imagery and metaphors!! In those days, most men don't even know what is a metaphor! Some men still don't really know up til now! =P

Eh... there's more for me to write but I dun think I want to discourage the men who might read this... lol. Just some food for thought for me as a women. =P
ranted by Jerraine @ 12:50 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER