Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Friday, December 09, 2005
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
"Happy birthdae to me, happy birthdae to me, happy birthdae toOOoooOo mEEeeee, happy birthdae to me."

haha i am now officially 22 years old liao. abit scary to see how fast time flies when you want time to slow down... Thanks God for letting me have such a good life so far... for giving me so many comforts and things that I often take for granted. Thanks for giving me the friends who have given me so much different things, be it perspectives, lessons, etc. Thanks for everything so far... will be more detailed in my letter to you!! *private entry for God... heh*

aniwaes... been some time since I last updated my blog. haha at least a week liao!! quite a feat for someone who is known to be lor-soh... :P been quite an eventful week... on Saturdae, went for Marilyn's birthdae party and it was so farnie! Seeing so many different costumes and haha.... I love the Roman soliders' costumes and Spiderman and the Grim Reaper one! the Dim Sum Dolly one was also la-gi best. =P Some were pretty creative like Sera's one.

Sundae was abit *gong gong* for me as I think I was suffering the post-effects of exams and jumping too much for joy. Mondae was a bit of a blur... then Tuesdae was the start for mah volunteering @ Tinkle Friend Camp. haha... super tiring... but quite interesting as I see what I learnt materialized in different various forms. my group was abit slow to warm up and there was a couple of problem kids but then my group's biggest problem is their lack of enthusiasm in the beginning. :P The other groups had missing children. hyperactive children, etc. I count myself lucky. Then after a dae of leading and teaching children in cheers, doing flags, negotiations to ask them to be more enthu... I went to Settler's Cafe for another brain grilling! haha... played hamster rolle, and Bootleggers. Bootleggers is an exciting game... I recommend this for ppl who likes elements of 'sabo', 'gangsterism', etc. HAHA not too much thinking but quite a fair bit liao... hehe. went home with a really total dead brain cos i think used up all the reserves as well. was very entertained as well on the way home as I witnessed how a brother was totally suaned by another sister. HAHA i am mean.

Wednesdae was a dae where I find myself really exercising. The whole camp went to the zoo for 3 hours... but I felt that it was like 6 hours instead. haha... it was short lah... but the effort... gosh. my group was pretty obedient so I was lucky... but near the end, they were all pretty tired doing the Amazing Race thingie. however i think wednesdae was good cos it set the mood for thursdae. We had telematch and for the first time, my co-leader and I need not to lead the children in their cheer. they did it by themselves... wah I was so proud. haha. the children was also pretty excited about their roles in the performance and we did a skit called 99 Coins which was supposed to explain the value of simplicity. haha this camp was pretty meaningful - teaching the children about the need to love Earth (conservation), respect friends and being confident abt oneself, teamwork, co-operation, etc. then the kids had to do the feedback form abt the camp... haha quite farnie some of the children is. *yoda-speak*. "what you like abt the leaders? nil. what you dislike abt the leaders? nil." hahaha.

Now resting... hehe. came back to office to collect cheque and to teach David all the admin stuff I was in charge of. =P but pretty laidback... which was good cos then I can relak and recover my energy to 'chiong' in Ipoh. ahhhh... IPOH!! HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will talk more when I reach home. :)
ranted by Jerraine @ 5:29 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER