Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Monday, January 02, 2006
Wah.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!
Wow... another year has arrived... and I am now 4 years old spiritually... Thank you Father for welcoming me 4 years ago and putting people in my life to help me grow in my walk with you. Thank you for ur ultimate sacrifice just to give us the freedom from this fallen world. This world that is ruled by Satan as Man has handed the authority over to him way back in Adam's time. Jesus died not to take the power back to You (you can take the authority back as and well u want it!! you are the creator loh...) but u choose to let Your Son to die so that we can once again have the authority over our lives in the world. there's much more... but I think I wont share so much here.

aniwaes... I had a pretty 'interesting' trip with my parents in Genting! Went up there for find another Genting. lol... it was pretty nothing much for me to do there as the food there was very Singaporean-priced and the arcade was basically not that great... theme parks had too many loooooooong queues. haha... basically I had to look for other things to do... thus I used the time to surf the net to keep in contact with my Singaporean mates =P and also to have some more quiet reflection time with God. one great thing in Genting was the great scenery... the clouds, the mountains, etc. I managed to finish planning for my New Year resolutions (which I will share another dae after i share with my sisters. hehe) and I found myself complaining abt my boredom in Genting so much that I decided to do something challenging (at least to myself!). It smacks of an ungrateful heart in me to be so complaining abt every thing in Genting... So i went to evangelise. yeah!!! and guess what? i managed to get 3 nus gals' numbers! and thru God's blessings... all year ones!! it's a truly humbling and amazing experience to have... how did I go about doing it? I prayed first... then as I was walking around, I erm... overheard two girls talking abt bidding for next semester's modules... haha... just struck up conversation with them loh... then I met another one @ the cyber cafe sitting next to me... goodness... the harvest can be plentiful even in Genting!! :P so just wanna share with you all lahz... first time i ever evangelised overseas on my own... kinda weird, kinda scary but extra exhilirating and rewarding!! something that can be done again~.

and straight after I come back to Singapore, the next dae I had to prepare not to be able to sleep in my own bed for 2 nites as I was going to overnight at Clara's place~... we had a inspiring year end party @ church and it was great to end the year in prayers... and that we can dance like mad in a great atmosphere. the music could be better tho (okok... need to be less critical...!) then campus christians got together to share for the ntu graduates. and after that we played mafia from 3am-630am in a great location! haha very farnie lah... then had an encouraging reverse date @ clara's house... was supposed to surprise her with cake and all... haha but eh it was a near surprise... morale of that story : one person shall lead all in such surprise parties. lol. and both daes i had a great quiet time with the sisters - Clara and Jen... It's great to be able to share insights of what I learnt and hear their sides as well... now doign on repentance but me have yet to buy the book yet so i am doing another book that addresses a particular area i need to repent in.

well all these was a great way to start the new year~ will realli try to share abt the ipoh retreat as soon as possible. just got the pictures... realised i need to do editing...! hehe. yep. cyas all real soon~
ranted by Jerraine @ 11:29 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER