Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
History of my Dates
ehh... so what am I doing so late? or rather early? Cos I am studying... writing report mah. History paper. bleahz. Self-exploration paper. Double bleahz. Aniwaes read Clara's blog and saw her entry on dates... ah. hehe so I am inspired to write an entry on Victoria's History of Dates... :)

My First Date - well, it really 'set' the standard for the other dates. haha. my date was late for 2 hours. and there was 12 couples waiting for him to appear. haha well, at least it made me grateful for the rest of my dates for being NOT 2hrs late. :P

My Most 'Scenic' Date - It's a toss-up between the date I had with Khiok Seng who brought me to OmniTheatre to watch this documentary Mystery of the Nile and the date I went with Meh to Cosy Bay. The soothing breeze coupled with the outstanding city view... yep. :)

My Most "Funny" Date - My dates with Shawn ba cos we always have quite a lot to talk. And it's rare for a brother to out-talk me. Bleahz. I am also known to be very entertaining to my dates and the other couples...cos I share alot of my farnie moments. :P

My Most "Weird-weird" Date - One was a date and one was a reverse. One left church after the date (wah...me so discouraging ah? haha) and one was debating to leave church during the date (he stayed in church... AMEN!). And another date was pretty interesting in the sense that I have not much idea what he was talking about. But I enjoyed these dates in a peculiar way. and no, I wont tell u the brothers' names.

My More Encouraged Dates (not saying the other dates are less encouraging; just wanna highlight the ones that were particularly interesting) - eh... cant realli differentiate cos all was rather the same-encouraging (got date me v happy liao!) was the one with Joke. He really showed an interest to want to know me. Not saying that the other brothers dun but Joke just knew how to ask questions. :) I also had a very encouraging reverse date with Martin. He kept conjuring up surprises (twice) from his bagpack. haha.

My Most Sporty Dates - Kite flying @ Marina Bay and walking from Clarke Quay to Great World City. These dates really made me exercise. haha. The one @ Great World City even made me used some brain juices to do some arts and craft stuff... pretty novel idea though the date was a tad long. heh.

My Favourite Reverse Dates - I think I like the ones held @ Clara's hse!! Two of them. And both of them celebrated my best friends' birthdaes. One was Christine's and one was Clara's. And both I did the cooking and planning. haha food-wise I preferred the more recent one... Cheese and Wine Date!! Though next time I think I betta check with the brothers and sisters whether they like such dates. It's abit of an accquired taste food. :P

Eh... eyes getting sleepy liao. Think I will end off here... if got any more memories I feel like penning down I will edit this post. hehe. :)
ranted by Jerraine @ 3:17 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER