Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Monday, March 13, 2006
loss of $50... and two friendships.
i lost $50 today just because I am was gong gong and went to fold the note small small and then the note drop thru the big big hole in my wallet. duh. sigh. nvm... means no lunch for me for awhile. nvm it's good for my weight.

and... a friendship... this friendship has been with me for over 7 years... and it is just lost. *poof* just like that because he chose to believe someone else but me. Yes, I am not one of his closest friends... but neither is the other who he chose to believe. Or is it because I just dun have a 'trust-me' look? I hate being misunderstood. and especially over a matter that is supposed to be over eons ago. i hate assumptions. it already hurts to lose a friendship. and hurts more to lose two friendships at one go. today is not my day.
ranted by Jerraine @ 8:51 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER