Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Friday, March 10, 2006
Micah 6:8
He has showed you, O man, what is good.
And what does the LORD require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God. (NIV)


But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do,
what GOD is looking for in men and women.
It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor,
be compassionate and loyal in your love,
And don't take yourself too seriously--
take God seriously. (The Message)

No, O people, the LORD has already told you what is good, and this is what he requires: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God. (NIV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours ago, I finally cried out my stress and all the pent up frustrations, negative feelings inside me. It took Joyce's lesson and for me to pray for me to break. I am quite a stubborn person... plus a secretly cynical streak plus the tendency to be self-reliant plus a strong need to act strong plus... many other sins. Thankfully, the Word of God never fails to really just break my heart, er, break the walls around my heart.
And plus the fact, one of the brother's mother just passed away... I did not show my fear to anyone... I did not even there to admit it to my closest friends. But I did share it abit with God. It's very sad to know someone so close to have passed away... but why do I fear? I fear that my parents and people I love will pass away without knowing God. And I do feel guilt also because I have not been doing enough to help them. No! I have not changed in my character that much... I've been taking so many baby steps forward and almost as many steps backwards. I am supposed to be working in my discipline but so far... my personal health goals are quite in a mess. Finances are also not doing that well... Basically I have not been having that much impact on my family. I am still impatient with my sister and yeah instead of arguing with her everydae, I argue with her every 4 days. (duh so?) I am still arguing with my parents over trivial issues like what time I should sleep, what time I should reach home.
Yeah I do talk to my mother and my relationship with her is improving but my relationship with my father aint going anywhere. sigh... shant continue...
just realise that the things I have been working in my life basically submission to God and disicipline is still very weak. It's especially hard for me to remember to rely on God (and I mean TRULY rely) when I am busy. And I am almost always busy with either tuition la, work la, do housework la, do schoolwork la... oh yeah... I have not been getting my individual date with God lately. Think it's time for me to have a date with God again... i want his presence to be strongly and seriously felt in my life so that I can act justly and love in mercy while being humble...

signing out.
ranted by Jerraine @ 1:25 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER