Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
On a painting streak...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Suddenly I fell in love with painting online... and I decided to do my quiet time via painting... guess the theme of this picture I drew? Quite easy one....




The name of the painting is 'grace'. Cos God sent his sun from Heaven and shed his rays onto the dark Earth... and his son shed tears of blood to redeem us... yet some of his blood can and was not recognized and it turned dark as some people rejected the blood of Christ. yet God who is so holy still wanted to extend his hands to us... He loved us so much that even though He cant stand the sight of us due to his perfection, he made it that our sins are washed away once we get baptized and admit God to work in our lives. yep. Thanks God....
Thank God for bringing me to this earth.
Thank God for just letting me know you so many times.
Thank God for just loving me for who I am.
Thank God for thinking that I am the most beautiful even when I struggle to even admit my self-worth.
Thank God for not giving up on me when I feel like giving up on myself.
Thank God for giving me all the material blessings - a house, education, clothes, money, etc- and letting me live in Singapore (ie. safe, transport easy... ).
Thank God for never letting me bear more than what I can bear.
Thank God for giving me the Word and the chance to read different versions to convict my heart at different times.
Thank God for just wanting to weed out the weeds in my life and character.
Thank God for the friends I have who have shown me love and tolerance and most importantly a heart that sacrifices.
Thank God....
There's too many things for me to thank God and I don't think I shall type them all out. So what do you wanna thank God today?
ranted by Jerraine @ 9:40 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER