Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Friday, November 24, 2006
random thoughts 24.11
nothing is sadder than not being able to be with the one you love with all your heart.
nothing is happier than being close to the one you love with all your heart.
woke up from a sad dream and my quiet time was rather reflective.
the year is coming to an end le... like what john said... how many times have i not been with God? and He loves me with all His heart and attention.
I can get so touched and cry so much when I watch serials which depict such pure love... but do I get constantly touched and grateful for God's love for me?

yet another untitled poem:

Almost tasting the tears I cried
Slightly sweet yet also salty
Looking back at the footprints on the sand
slowly disappearing underneath the waves

The sea breeze feels the same
gusty with a tinge of warmth
yet I shudder from
the emptiness in my heart

Looking at the fire dissolving in the waters
I wish for the darkness to continue
Fear for daybreak to come
Fear of waking up and not seeing you besides me
Fear of not being able to hold your hand again

Goodbyes left unsaid
Leaving behind the sweet dreams forever...

Labels:

ranted by Jerraine @ 3:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER