Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Pieces of my childhood frozen in a time capsule

Heyhey! True to my word...here's my childhood photos! okay. i have yet able to scan all of them.. but eh a sneak preview. hehe.



Below is a photo of me and my primary school's best friend, Kaiyuan. He does stunningly beautiful drawings... wait til I manage to find the photo of his exhibition in primary siz. (yeah... he multi-talented!!). and erm yeah. i was very tall when i was primary six. lol.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My mom holding my brother, my sister and me. haha. the only time when i was young when I had longer hair. think i took this when i was in primary four... a trip to Johor Bahru bahz.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is me holding my newborn baby brother!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Haha... i dun look too happy eh? I was the first child so my parents loved to take alot of photos of me... like to ask me to pose here and there... =P This shld be at Seletar Reservoir.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


Now... MY BABY PHOTOS! haha... I think I look cute lahz. hehe
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Long legs when I was young liao... can do gymnastics liao. =P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Heh... here's some of my childhoodish photos. hehe. later I will put up my secondary and JC photos. =)

ranted by Jerraine @ 11:06 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Mdm Jen Lee said…

    dat's it already lor. if ur pix got me inside, can upload clicking the options small hahaha. thanks ar...hee

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Jerraine said…

    haha dear... eh... hope for the best bahz

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heya Vic! great pictures, some of them look prehistoric with the dull tones. But that makes it more memorable. I saw a really beautiful picture of you on Joanna's blog, it made me miss you guys even more.
    -Lan

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER