Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Some photos...

Eh... Not been that hardworking in updating my blog lately... been more of writing in my journal. actually now abit melancholic again... was talking to Jen about the past... and it got me thinking abt ppl I dun realli wanna think abt. sighz. aniwaes... on a happier note, I just wanna this time successfully post the pictures! been trying to post them like 3 times... but either computer hung or photobucket got prob. grrr. aniwaes. heh enjoy the pictures!



Photos taken when Huiling, me and Jen spent time. Eh... it was a rather indulgent spent time. Something that I shldn't do. Oopz.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Huiling was asked to pose and pose and pose... we were quite insistent. she had no choice but to give up. =P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The delicious array of cakes available at the tea room in esplanade... wah piangz. totally english... and totally delicious-looking... and totally pocket-burning. eh... is that a hole in my pocket?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another shot of Huiling. We were asking her to demostrate how mouth-watering the ribs were. =P This was taken @ Cafe Cartel. lol. another example of how we din exercise any discipline in spending money... actually just... ME!! bleahz.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love the vintage menus!! and I like how I look here. lol.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and Joanna. haha for once... I dun look so fat... cos my body is being cleverly camouflaged behind Joanna! lol.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Nus gals on date... hehe.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and my date, Philip. I gave him an 'award'. lol. I enjoyed this date quite a bit... learnt things abt Philip that I think it will be hard to know from just normal conversations. And I realised that he talked more than me! haha. I appreciate that I need not be worried abt the flow of conversation cos i am abit 'dunno-what-to-say' in moments of slightly awkward silence that happens sometimes with brothers i am not very familiar with. Talking abt dates... eh think i will talk more abt it in another post (okay... i will try to remember. lol)



anyways... here's the pictures. will try to post more later. maybe my baby photos? lol.

ranted by Jerraine @ 1:37 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER