Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Some more flashes from the past

Studying psychology helps me understand better why there are some memories you rather forget but will stick in ur mind forever and yet some will fade away even though u very much want them to stay... well below are some memories i hope i can have til I leave this world. special memories...



When RVHS finally won the finals in 1999 against Nanyang Girls for the West Zone. I can sae that in my year... the West Zone was one of the most fiercely competed. How do I know? Well... among the top 4 schools in National Zone for 1999, 3 of them came from West Zone. Heh... But well... now RVHS netball's standard seems to be different... well I am out of touch so I shan't comment too much. It was a moment of pure happines and joy that many of us cried... We were hugging each other and crying so hard! I was playing Goal Shooter (yes... I did manage to play GS rather well last time... lol) and it was such a stressful job that dae! We only won by ONE point that dae... and for the non-netball ppl.... all netball goals are counted as one point only. so it was very pressurizing... as GS's job is to just shoot and score. And I once based my confidence on how well I played so much that when I was no longer affirmed positively as a good player... my self-esteem took a great blow... and from then on... well... that's another story for another dae. =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Eh now photos of the Thailand trip I made in 2001. It was for a so-called community project trip where students helped to build an educational developmental centre in additon to the main school. I think we were more on cultural exchange trip lah.. Haha... Aniwaes... here's a pic of Pat (she looks abt the same always ah? heh), Jen ( her hair was much longer then.) and me! haha... me and Jen decided to tie plaits... we looked so... innocent hor? Heh...Wah... during the trip in Thailand... time realli felt that it stopped. I had no notion which dae it was as everydae was so laidback... a very very different lifestyle as compared to Singapore... will try to share more abt that in another entry...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another photo of us enjoying a dinner in the city area of Chiangmai... we finally had the chance to taste the tom yum goong... haha... not as spicy as the one i tried with my parents when i went Phuket. heh... We went to the MaeHongSong province and a village in the province to buld the centre... eh... next time I upload more Thailand photos bahz... It was definitely a memorable trip. The people and the culture and the lifestyle were quite one-of-a-kind experience for me and left me with some deep impressions about how to lead my life (though it din last that long also... lol) haha... one thing to note: I honed my playing skills of 'Dai Di' (Big Two) on this trip... cos we cldn't watch tv when we were in the village for 10 daes... it was all in thai... so u can imagine what we did for entertainment... play cards loh... when we were on the long rides? play cards loh... when we were on airplane? play cards loh... lol.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



haha.. one of the farniest highlight of my trip! haha.. I believe when some brothers and sisters went to ChiangMai just last month, that they went to the same elephant farm... I am glad to hear that the facilities have somewhat improved! haha in case u are wondering why I was stretching my hand all the way to Jen's side... is becos the only 'seatbelt' we had on the 'any-time-can-fall-down' seat was a 'long-overused-and-no-longer-safe' mountain rope kinda thing. it was super loose and I dunno what safety function it was supposed to serve. lol... so i grab one end of the seat and used my arm to give Jen a better 'seat belt'. lol. yes... i was very motherly even then... lol. It was very farnie cos we had a short walk on the elephant.. and I kept noticing piles and piles of elephant waste around... then the person told us that the elephant can walk and still erm excrete waste at the same time one... wah piang... made me tell myself that i will never walk behind an elephant...! haha though when I might ever do such a thing also is a puzzle.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



okay... these are some photos... i need to scan and edit more lah... but eh... wait til weekend or for after my exams liao... my exams are coming!! on 23rd Nov, 28th Nov and 1 Dec!!!!!!!!! Wah... all super near... lol. nvm... heh. pls pray for me!



And so far... I have been able rather successful in putting some pieces of past behind me. Though I think I need to check with other ppl whether I am really successful. =P Ciaos!

ranted by Jerraine @ 1:45 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Post your Ad to everyday after that, you'll also be able to generate a Viral Traffic Streams absolutely FREE!

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Jerraine said…

    why in the world i need such things for what? irritating comments!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER