Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Monday, November 14, 2005
Victoria's 2005 Birthdae Wishlist
lol... i realised that last year after my wishlist... my blog was neglected for abt 2 months - 3 months before i typed anything again cos it was super busy busy busy... lol.
aniwaes... this year... haha I GOT a wishlist agaiN! eh... but hope tat i wont get the same stuff. last year i put moonflower and big pencil case. i got 2 big big pencil case and 3 moonflower perfumes. haha now still trying to use finish ONE bottle. yes... the same bottle.

Victoria's Wishlist

1. A hangout with my close friends (can be anywhere... sentosa picnic lah... or church lah...)
2. Joshua Harris's books. (Can be "Not even a Hint" or "Boy Meets Girl" or "Stop Dating the Church."
3. The mini perfume set by Body Shop... the ones that can multi-mix one... i think i like to collect scents by body shop. lol.
4. This cutting mechanism I fell in love with at Jonathon & Wanjun's hse.. (haha... yes Sera i know u will be quite pengz by this... me auntie lah)
5. A new pair of casual shoes (my shoes wear out super fast... sian ah...) or voucher... (cos my size is hard to find loh... )

Okay I shall not state too much. Lol... This are some things that I have been thinking of getting or needing... especially the VCD set... i have been eyeing it for like... 4 months? haha... think i shall also give u all the creative space lah... =P sorry if u are stumbled by my lack of humility here... it's just eh... =P.
ranted by Jerraine @ 1:57 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER