Royal Hearing
Favourite
(Proverbs 31:25-26)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
Tunes in My Head
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Do You Know....?
1) My favourite flower is NOT Blue Roses. Nor Yellow Sunflowers. My favourite flower is White Lilies! haha and I love the whitest and purest and most fragrant of the lilies... the Cascablanca Lilies. They're not readily available in Singapore... Basically this lily is called the 'perfect white lily' by many lily experts. haha. and... below is a picture of it.
















2) I have been stuck at my present height since I was 15 years old. (Okay... please don't throw apples at me!!)

3) I am such a "everything-also-eat" person to everyone BUT I don't really eat watercress. Don't ask me why. I just don't realli like the taste. Blech.

4) I was a premature baby... I was supposed to be born in early Feb, 1984. I think my 'gan-jiong'ness really started since I was born!! hehe

5) I lurrrrveee sashimi. And I don't mean salmon only. Actually I make it a point not to eat salmon sashimi when I get to eat authentic Japanese restaurant. YOU MUST TRY the meat from a tuna's cheek if you have a chance. The restaurant at Japanese Association is not bad but extremely burdensome on one's pocket.

6) I also lurrrvee spicy food. I especially like Thai food and I am an ardent fan of Tom Yum. BUT!! Dun anyhow gimme cheap Tom Yum... my tastebuds will be sad. lol. I still miss the tom yum i tasted in a night market in Chiangmai, Thailand... *drool*

7) I love handicraft. Even though I tend to be clumsy but I love making friendship bands especially when I have the time. Last time, I did them in class during secondary school days. My record is making 3 name bracelets within 1 week. And making the basic friendship band bracelet within 15mins. haha

8) I am a voracious reader. I read when I am on the bus, when I am walking, when I am about to sleep... ... even when I am in the toilet I also have to bring reading materials. So if I ever fast on reading... positively I think I will really really suffer. And I need a lot of surrendering to do manz...

9) I was the champion of discus and shotput in my secondary school's sports events for 3 years. haha. nothing great about this achievement... just wanna mention it. lol

10) I can cry buckets when I read storybooks or comics. yeah... I do most of my crying when I read. weird hor? when it comes to like injections and go to do physio... I hardly tear. I just laugh non-stop.

eh... that's enough facts for now. got this inspiration from Clara. haha.
ranted by Jerraine @ 11:19 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

A queen by name. A teacher by profession. Currently yet to be diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Past Rantings
The Royal Annals
My royal friends
Emotings of the sisters

Jennie Babe
Sasha
Seraphina
Mae-Re-Lyn
Gwennie
Yanni

Ramblings from the guys...

Quek
MoJoJoe
Khiok Seng
Hanchong
Kelvin the Pang
Alex
Dewey
David

Others

SG Campus Blog! (NEW)
Template by

Free Blogger Templates
Edited by Jerraine
BLOGGER